Saturday, November 22, 2008

Favorite Student Quotes:

"Olivia, that trick, up in here with her bisquits hangin out all up over the place..."
(yes in reference to THE olivia)

"Who ya gonna vote for miss? Oh wait, you some booshgie ass white girl from Utah- I know who you gonna vote for..."
(to which the next day I went to her and said, you know who I voted for- 'who?' - well, i didn't know who i was going to vote for, until you explained it to me, so I went right up to the front of the line- 'no, you didn't' - yes, i did, and I said, gimme one of them Mccain ballods - 'you did?' - yes, i did, and then i went and voted for him, but then before I left, i marched right back up there and i said, gimme another mccain- 'oh no you didn't miss' - yes, i did, in honor of YOU.)

"White people are freaking crazy--Awe, Miss, you know I NEVER think of you as white.."

"I don't get it-why don't they want to be called Chinese? Thats what they are aren't they? What's this Lao crap? We just black people, y'all white, their chinese. Black, white, chinese...Thats what it is... I don't get why they get offended..."

"How did they mistake you for a student? i mean, didn't they think: Gee thats a really big student?"

"You need to be careful miss, you're a LOT stronger then you think you are..."

Alright, my mind just blanked, its 1 in the morning... perhaps i will throw down a sequel soon. half of this was from today.

8 comments:

Jacki said...

I think you should post these every day. It's like I want to forward them to everyone I've ever met.

aisy said...

but miss... you are crazy! so that student had it right, all white people are crazy!! ha ha.

amy said...

im with jacki. my guess is everyday produces at least three to five that are worth remembering forever.

my favorite is about the lao kids. MAN oh man.

Jo said...

alright- I shall see what I can do to keep this in the updates. The kids freakin kill me.
Pamy- your hair in that picture is probably my favorite thing of today.

J-Dub said...

wow, that's all i can say.

Erin said...

amie jo! when are you going to post on your blog again? i miss your humor and wit and lovliness.

Megs said...

You just made my day honey...Miss!

Dorienne said...

I'd love to spend a day (well, maybe an hour or two) at school with you. It sounds amazing. Those kids love you.