Thursday, July 17, 2008

UTAH- my love

Nothing is more sweet then those mountains, after living a year in a flat desert. Cool mountain air, green grass, waterfalls... come on people. Utah is Zion. I realize you just get used to the beauty of it- but coming back, man, its breathtaking. And NO, its not hot here. I thought I would be here long enough to be able to see everyone, do everything, and have time to just chillax. Wrong. I forgot that I have a rather large family, that I kind of love their guts out, and haven't seen for a long time. So, I actually didn't get to see most people, and I actually didn't get to do most of the things I originally planned. Although I have tried to jump on the trampoline every day, there is a lot left undone. My apologies to everyone I didn't see.
I will mention that the bubble was a little more abrasive this time then its ever been before. A wall that your face sort of slams into right when you get here. Funny. Its never bothered me before.
Brooke- Thank you for driving up with me, the day after i blew in from Israel
Tomorrow I am off to Canada with Aislinn.


WANNA TAKE RIDE WITH ME???

8 comments:

aisy said...

you're so brave.

i'm stoked you're coming with me, but sad i'm pulling you away from utahland

Mo said...

You made me nostalgic. I miss provo canyon and i miss your rents big yard!

Samantha said...

I heart Utah too.

Jacki said...

you are silly pretty when you longboard

J-Dub said...

Remember when we cruised that and Morgan was way in the back. Then at the bottom my skateboard almost nailed that check in the head who was laying out.

Goodtimes

Jessica said...

I think I have the best in-laws in the world! What a fun few weeks, it went by way to fast! I have a rockin mix for you to cruise home with.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jo, this is Bug! I am so happy to made it back to good ole' Utah! We miss your presence here! Hope you guys had a good trip to Canada! Looks like you freaking travel the world. Next time you are in town, you better come to a soccer game, to celebrate old times. Now I can keep up on all the crazy stuff you are doing!

amy said...

im sad i missed you too, but i'm also glad that you had so much fun with your family. i'm not goin anywhere, so i'll see you next time, perhaps when it is not trampoline season :)