I assure you these are only a few of the photos taken. I also assure you no amount of writing would sum it up... so if you have specific questions- I will answer you. I would note that everywhere we went people would ask to take their photos with us, and then if you said yes, they would line up, and just keep taking your photo. It was like being a noname celebrity.
I loved the wall.
I loved the people.
It was crazy, but good.
After watching the slide show, make sure you enjoy the short chinese lesson below.
6 comments:
i love the photos. you ARE a genius.
i'm still jealous
You make me want to take a digital photo class!
I already wanted to go to China someday, now I REALLY want to go. Loved the pictures.
How do I say this kindly? You are a genius every moment of every day. I have listened to you speak in your sleep, and yes, even then, you are still a genius. I Loved the photos and I am counting down the days til you get up here. -Luke
Jo! I found you, and I think I might have mispelled my own blog link. Here it is again
www.strategicallyplacedamigo.blogspot.com
Hope that works! Have fun in israel!
So I am leaving for Japan on the 18th...if we both go to Asia in the same month does that make us better friends? I love you! I miss you!
Jackie
Post a Comment