Saturday, February 16, 2008

Picture story time.


I should first mention that I put a lil red in my hair.




So i was going to fix the pictures, but, i don't have time, who are we kidding? So, there is my new red hair that didn't get even ONE comment at school for a week. Then there is a picture of a cactus that waves hi, at sunset. Then a picture taken up my south mountain, see, arizona can be pretty too.... and then my lil ferris wheel. this was part of a carnival that came to my small neighboring village of Guadelupe. There were about 3 rides, and 3 booths... it was SO cute.

10 comments:

aisy said...

if we still worked together i would notice your hair. wanna work together again?

Jacki said...

I was just looking at your classroom blog, can I take your class?

Jo said...

Please PLEASE TAKE MY CLASS?!!! and Aisy, you can come work with me. We can teach Jacki-- with red in our hair. I love it.

amy said...

you did it! so did i! go red hair! more on that later.

Jacki said...

maybe you need extra chaperones for that europe trip?

Jo said...

FIRST: Happy Leap year.

Second: EVERYONE is welcome to come to Europe. If you are interested you are more then encouraged. For every six or so kids we get a "Free of Charge" Chaperone... But anyone who wants to pay can come. It is apparantlymore difficult to get high school kids without wealthy parents to drop 2K, when they say things like-- But Miss! that could by a car!

Samantha said...

love love love your hair.

Sarah Louise said...

I'm sorry you had to tell me you had dyed your hair red. I noticed, of course, but it looked pink (pink!) and that seemed less like a new thing and more like a, Of course Jo has pink hair sort of thing. Also, it looked good.

Also, can I be your TA?

Jo said...

I definetly need a TA, as you can tell by the way I spell. You would be welcome any/every period. I will need a letter of rec from a former teacher/boss, and also one from a co-worker. Someone named Von.

Rae said...

Jo, so we live in the same state and PRACTically the same town. I live in Gilbert, but I work by your little pueblito Guadalupe. I moved here right before Christmas. Um, you continue to be one of the most beautiful women I know but even more so than before. And still hilarious. I like your hilarity in written form. On the blog. Typed.