Ok, so perhaps due to the trauma of last year, I think I may have overlooked a few of the more beautiful moments. I feel it my duty to give a report of sorts of a fantastic reunion- that needs to be planned again for this year. (with more participants hopefully)
EDEN REUNION TOUR:
The Cast: Jo. Erin. Autumn. Jacki
The place: Salinas California; somewhere between Santa Cruz and Monterrey
The Activities:
SANTA CRUZ BOARDWALK CARNIVAL EXTRAVAGANZA


Autumn didn't get to ride all the rides, on account of her belly.
They didn't like people with round belly's I guess. (?)
The Mystery Spot!
The mystery spot WAS very MYSTERIOUS! Its basically a vortex that science cannot explain.
There are a few strange anomalies that occur.
The first is that everybody begins to lean at a very strange angle.

(this is Jacki holding onto the bar on the roof, and just dangling "strait" down)
The next anomaly is that of shrinkage. When inside the vortex one appears smaller.
This cement plank crosses through the vortex, so the person on the right appears bigger.
Its really strange. You are 4 feet apart, and visibly shrinking.
very mysterious.
Slash
Awesome.
MONTERREY CITY WALK AND BEACH
Us Magic
So- Ladies with the babies... you get first pick of where and when we go. It is the new year. I KNOW you are marking vacations on your calendars. Please lets mark this little weekend get-a-way down now. SUCH A GREAT IDeA.
I know that it's green mom, but what else is about it?

2 comments:
This hurts my heart in the happiest way. I wonder if my little one will be done nursing 85x a day so I can join you this year...
LOVE! Well-summarized. That was a lot of fun packed into two days. Mmmmm...sweet memories. In that last picture you can clearly see that I left a hungry baby somewhere. Sometimes Teya puts Adri's leg warmers on her arms, and I think of you. Let's do it all again this fall.
Where to, Team?
Post a Comment