Saturday, August 11, 2007

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!


School started earlier this week, Monday to be exact. Nervous nervous nervous. I guess i'm nervous about the new kids, (girls this time), new classroom, new equipment, new subject, new school, new coworkers, new school district, new state, new, new, new, new.... did i mention i just moved here? Every one of the previously mentioned new things has a list of requirments and expectations for me to meet...... IMMMEEDIATLEY!!!.
I'm so stressed i can't see. I guess i would rather be busy stressed then, nothing to do stressed... so, i'm steppin up on the stress levels.
I will be moving today, moving is what I do best. Last night while we moved my furniture it was 104 degrees. It was smart of us to wait until 10 pm to do it. This is a crazy place.

My kids rock the party that rocks the party. I think I like them all very much. Plus there are a lot of cool people working closely with me... I'm pretty sure the year is going to be awesome, and I hope i can see straight for part of it!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

jo you totally crack me up. If i had a new teacher that looked like you i'd be so intrigued and excited!

Jacki said...

Is that your first day of school picture? I'm glad you chose a fancy dress to wear to affirm your status as teacher.

aisy said...

miss cook, you are so beautiful. you will rock the socks of those newbies.

Autumn and Barrett said...

Jo, I love you. Can't wait to hear more about how it's going!